Friday, October 14, 2011

Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone

Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone

Shock Sale Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone very cheapYou looking to find the "Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone" Good news! You can purchase Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone On Sale

Price: $421.00 $350.00   Updated Price for Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone now
Purchase Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone low price

Product Feature

  • Bose® sound performance for your iPod� music, plus extra battery-powered playing time and all-in-one portability.
  • Package includes Gloss Black SoundDock® Portable digital music system, spare lithium-ion rechargeable battery and custom travel bag.
  • Travel bag with adjustable shoulder strap stores SoundDock system plus iPod and accessories.
  • Remote operates SoundDock system functions and iPod playlist navigation.
  • System works with many iPhone and iPod models. Requires an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for use with iPhone 5 and other iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector.

Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Review

I was warned recently that Bose quality was not what it used to be. That must be a nasty rumor because this system is fantastic. I have a sound dock in my bedroom and I have loved it forever. But I was not sure I would buy any more Bose after what I had heard from a friend. So when I got this as a gift for Christmas, I wasn't sure if I would keep it. WOW, in just a few days I have grown to love this thing and can't imagine life without it! We take it outside, to the park, it is like the boombox for the new millennium! I am kidding, I don't roller-skate around with it on my shoulder (yet) but we took it to the park for a picnic and the sound made me feel like I was at an outdoor concert. It is incredible.

One downside is that it is about 6 or 7 pounds, which is comparable to my dinosaur laptop. That sounds light until you have it hanging from your shoulder in an airport for an hour or so. So keep that in mind when traveling, this will definitely go into my rolling carry on...along with the laptop. It isn't HEAVY by any stretch of the imagination, but when you travel you have to consider every pound you carry.

I travel a lot and spend a lot of time in hotels. This little system is going to make me feel at home wherever I go. The sound quality is awesome. It is light and portable and fits perfectly into the front pocket of my carry on bag. The extra battery is included, which is a bonus for when I am out and about and unable to recharge.

I was so excited to take some time off, but now I am excited to get back out on the road so I can enjoy my new Bose-to-Go.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone ...

Buy Bose Music-to-Go Package 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment