Thursday, December 1, 2011

HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic

HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic

Shock Sale HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic very cheapYou looking to find the "HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic" Good news! You can purchase HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic On Sale

Updated Price for HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic now
Purchase HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic low price

Product Feature

• Experience new levels of system responsiveness when running multiple applications plus smarter battery performance to help extend mobility.
  • 14.1 diagonal widescreen display with a choice of anti-glare or HP BrightView provides 30 percent more viewing content than the standard XGA display.
  • HP Business Notebook PCs are designed to share a common image across select models in the notebook lineup to simply IT management and maintenance.
  • Our focused innovations help you focus on your business. Mitigate your security risks with Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools. HP QuickLook

Product Description

The highly mobile HP Compaq 6510b Notebook PC is your mobile office companion. With the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors, wireless connectivity, and comprehensive security solutions, it's the complete business solution around the corner or across the globe.

HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic Review

I bought this computer almost a year ago and I did not have one problem with it (except its slow because of my weak internet). There are also some awesome features like the biometric finger scanner which is really easy to setup if you are computer inclined, if not than you can find a tutorial on the web somewhere but it does require that you download a program which I have tested and it is safe and works really good. The touch screen volume control gets laggy sometimes. Another thing that is good about this computer is that it is INDESTRUCTIBLE. I have dropped it, thrown it on my bed every night and spilled drinks on it multiple times. My online chief complaint is that I have an issue with charging it, the charger is kind of funky and you have to either hold it or not move the computer itself. It also doesn't hold a charge TOO well but if you are just using it for home than keep the charger near. And a little minor thing is that it doesn't come with a lot of stock programs like solitaire, etc. Which means there is no security system so you can either buy norton or avg or just use the trials which is what I do. Bottom line is that this computer is GREAT. The charger came brand new and the computer said that there was a few minor cosmetic damages but there is nothing bad that I have seen.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic ...

Buy HP 6510b Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0Ghz, Fingerprint Reader, Anti-Glare Screen, 120 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Vista Basic Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment